We offer a 90 day money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the product. Buyer pays for the return shipping cost.
When ordering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, contact phone number, shipping and billing address and credit card information, as relevant to your order. This information is used to process your order. All credit card information are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of users. All sensitive credit card information is transmitted using secure SSL technology. We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information to outside parties. Your email address is added to our mailing list and you may receive only one monthly mailing to this mailing list, advertising our available inventory.
- • We are experienced in shipping heavy networking equipment. All our shipments are made in new, reinforced cardboard boxes, with adequate Styrofoam and bubble packing material to seat the product firmly during shipment. Items over 150 lbs are shipped on a pallet with freight shipment
- • Most orders ship same day, depending on time and quantity. Shipments go out by 5 pm Pacific time. Usually shipment delays are because of payment holds suggested by Paypal. We keep the buyer in the loop, whenever there is a payment hold.
- • Since the networking equipment is usually heavy, we usually do not consolidate orders. We can consolidate orders for lighter equipment or International orders, upon request.
- • We ship by Fedex and US Postal Service (USPS) in the Continental US. Typically lighter items are shipped by USPS Priority Mail (2 business days in continental US) and heavier items are shipped by Fedex Ground (1-6 business days in continental US, depending on distance from California).
- • All Fedex shipments need to be made to a street address. Fedex does not deliver to PO Boxes.
- NOTE: Fedex Ground does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, etc) and APO. From Fedex shipment perspective, they are treated as International shipments. However, USPS treats shipment to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO as domestic with respect to shipping rates. The USPS shipment lead-times to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and APO are similar to international i.e. one week.
- • Customs duty and customs handling charges payment is the the Buyer's responsibility.
- • International shipments are made by Fedex International Express and USPS Priority Mail (for light items). Customs duty and local handling charges is buyer's responsibility
- • We can ship by UPS upon request.
- • Our standard procedure for International shipments is to include 2 copies of the shipping label and 4 signed copies of the invoice, in the shipment pouch. We have found that this meets the customs requirements for International shipments 95% of the time.
- • We delete 110V power cords, for International shipments to 220V countries. This just reduces waste and also marginally reduces shipment costs.